Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Believe In My Country Papua New Guinea

I believe in my country that it can be a better Nation and a successful one for that matter.Though right now theres no solid foundation basing on human perspective and understanding on what I'm predicting,but my Faith is apon God who who is the father of all Creation.I Believe my Country will be a better place for everyone in the near future and to the future Generations to come.It as been a prayer from the heart to the Lord for my Country.I believe every thing happens in his will in what ever goes on in this world,it's not as if God faces to one side of the world he watches and cares for everything that happens to all coountry and it's His concern for everything that happens,therefor I'm content with that thought and trusting in Him forever.

No comments: