Monday, October 20, 2008

My View Of Our Independence

I Believe to my own Opinion that Papua New Guinea got it's Independence to Early.It is also said that we were too young to look after ourself,and this is evident to the Growing Economical state of our Country and also other aspects that are seriously in Great need of the Governments assistanc and Concern.If we were sure of our ability to run our country independenty we would not be struggling to much in so many areas of our daily lifes.But despite that I guess at that point 1975 was a great time,just to have this feeling of freedom and Independence,please don't get me wrong Australia was a great Mother Country and it 's still is, looking out for her child no matter the Separation. I thank the Australians for their still unending Aid to PNG in all situations and for stepping in whenever we need assistance in all areas of a Countries need.

No comments: